Grade Squad Pre-Finals Dinner.
The dinner will be for the Squad, MDA’s, NSWRL Staff, NSWRLRA Board and NRL invitees. Approximately 70 people in total.
Grand final day will be catered with finger food and drinks and a gathering at a local post the Intrust Super Premiership game with partners more than welcome
Dinner in Norton Street Leichhardt at ‘At Fernando’s’ Restaurant, 118 Norton Street Leichhardt at 7.30pm after training. https://atfernandos.com.au/
Plans changed from Grand Final Day due to FOX televising the Intrust Super Premiership Live which resulted in game times changing.
A presentation will be made on the evening and Stuart Raper will be announcing the Final’s week 1 appointments.
If you could advise Frank by this Sunday evening (20AUG) – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘I will be attending the Grade Squad Pre-Finals Dinner 30AUG2017’ in the subject line. Just copy, paste and send.
The private Level 2 function room which looks over Norton Street has been booked. It looks a great venue with good food, surrounds and close to Leichhardt Oval.
Thanks in advance – should be an enjoyable night with a surprise guest speaker.
The menu for the evening.
- Garlic & herb bread with bruschetta
- Mixed Salads & Rosmarino pizza
3 Platters of pasta
- Pasta alla Bolognese | Traditional homemade recipe of 4 generations.
- Fettuccini Boscaiola | Rich creamy sauce, mushrooms and bacon.
- Gnocchi Pesto | Traditional homemade pesto sauce tossed with rocket
- Capricciosa | Smoked leg ham, mushrooms, kalamata olives, anchovies, roasted red capsicum & Italian mozzarella
- Contadina | Mushrooms, grilled eggplant, roasted red capsicum, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, goats cheese and home made pesto
- Margherita| Traditional napolitana base topped with Italian mozzarella and fresh basil
- Soft drinks
- Beer – choice of Peroni or Corona
- Wine – choice by the the bottle – Markview Cabinet Merlot & Markview Sauvignon Blanc
- Tea and Coffee