‘INTOUCH TUESDAY’ begins.
- Penrith Referees Association lost two inaugural distinguished members recently in Jack Harris OAM and Jack Turner
- Both Bernard Sutton and Tony Archer have been congratulated on their new roles at the NRL
- Meetings held with Dave Trodden, David Nissen, Cathy Crowe and Mitch Fredricks at NSWRL HQ by way of introduction and committing to monthly catch-ups in 2018 to further galvanize our relationship and to ensure any possible wrinkles are dealt with prior to them becoming issues
- The transition between EO & Life Member Frank Leonard and myself continues so we are set for 2018 – Frank has been invaluable in his counsel over the past weeks
- The nswrlra.com website has had a complete refresh and our web technician has already begun designing a new look Annual Report as well as everything in readiness for 2018
- Comms re a new NSWRLRA logo will be sent soon
- The BBQ at Milperra after the final training session before Christmas was an outstanding success
- When the NSWRL are ready there will be an announcement re new look on-field gear and new sponsors plus a change in gear providers
- An informal NSWRLRA Board meeting was held recently mapping out 2018 with roles and responsibilities for each Director
- And some terrific news re Sean Hampstead being awarded Life Membership of the NSWRLRA for 2018
That’s a full lid.
Happy new year.